karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Add Cellar into Karaf trunk
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 07:32:17 GMT
+0  as I don't plan to work on that code base in the near future

A few comments though:
  * I do think it would be better to import cellar into its own
subproject at http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/cellar/trunk
     so that it can have independant releases and won't affect the 3.0 schedule
  * if you think of cellar as providing features for servicemix, cxf
or camel, I think Karaf is not the right place for cellar
     and I would start in the incubator so that cellar can have the
broader scope it deserve

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet