karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Global repository (was Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Add Cellar into Karaf trunk)
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 05:51:36 GMT
Thanks Guillaume,

> If we agree on that, I think we should also trim down a bit the
> standard descriptor to remove any non core-karaf related features
> (such as spring, spring-dm, spring-web, and even war).

I like the idea of the repository file, however I don't see war and cellar
fall back to this category (imho this is a solution fit for external
projects and not sub-projects). This could be a great idea for providing
functionality to the minimal distribution, but not on standard.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/>  Committer