karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Features autostart attribute
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 07:02:21 GMT
Hi JB,

picking up your two ideas,

for 1 I'd rather would expect something like features:addUrl -s like
with the osgi:install that it should start all features within the
features url
this way we are more consistent and I think it gives the user the
needed control.
for 2 I agree since is actually the behavior I would have expected anyways :-)

regards, Achim