karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Subprojects (was [VOTE] Add Cellar into Karaf trunk)
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 08:25:44 GMT
@jb If people think Cellar may potentially grow into something bigger,
we should definitely make it a subproject asap.  It will be much less
pain than doing that later.

@achim that could be a good idea.   I remember jb talked about an OBR
repository and maybe the a webserver (ready to use web container based
on karaf and pax-web plus all the good stuff you wrote recently) could
definitely make sense to me.   It may also help keeping the core clean
and lean.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet