karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Karaf-Max assembly
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 14:44:13 GMT
I have to say from my perspective offering specialized distributions
doesn't make sense. It should be that users can customize distros
easily via the tooling provided by Karaf. At release time we'll end up
with dozens of release kits for testing and validation (src-zip,
scr-tar,gz, zip, and tar.gz times N distributions).

Cheers,
Jamie