karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Subprojects (was [VOTE] Add Cellar into Karaf trunk)
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 11:39:32 GMT
To my view of things, Cellar becomes part of the core features of
Karaf as its clustering solution. I do not believe that a separate
distribution is required  (ie. Apache-Karaf-Cellar.tar.gz) as
clustering is something that the user should just need to install as a
feature to enable. To the question of should Cellar be on trunk or as
a sub project, at this time I think in trunk makes sense.

Cheers,
Jamie