karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Shell commands context support
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 21:17:47 GMT
I think we should provide two methods here: one to store "command
context" (e.g. for camel context) and one for switching into
subcommand context. I'm not sure if we can handle this in the same
way.

I think it would be fine to be able to do:

root@karaf> camel:ctx xya
root@karaf #xya> camel:someCommand
root@karaf #xya> shell camel
root@karaf /camel/ #xya> someCommand
root@karaf /camel/ #xya> shell
root@karaf #xya>

I think you get my point. The shell part should be directly part of
karaf. For the ctx part we may be able to provide some general logic?

Kind regards,
Andreas