karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Subprojects (was [VOTE] Add Cellar into Karaf trunk)
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 15:51:29 GMT
As a reminder our release process is posted here:
http://karaf.apache.org/index/developers/release-guide.html

To my knowledge those instructions should be sufficient to allow
anyone the ability to perform a Karaf release, the only caveat I
believe is that they have committer status as its required to perform
tags & uploads (not sure if PMC is required or not when it comes to
nexus).

Cheers,
Jamie