karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Global repository (was Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Add Cellar into Karaf trunk)
Date Sun, 08 May 2011 18:40:27 GMT
To be clear the general concept I am ok with, I'm just reviewing
potential issues that should be resolved.

As an enhancement to the concept, I also think that each entry in a
repo file should include a license notice of some sort so that we can
adhere to categories A, B, and X under Apache licensing rules:
http://www.apache.org/legal/3party.html#criteriaandcategories

Cheers,
Jamie