karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Karaf Cellar 2.2.1 version
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:53:04 GMT
On Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:41:26 PM Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This release is cancelled due to the following issues:
>
> 1/ the legal files are presents in the source repo but it's not the one
> included in the artifacts (coming from the maven plugin)

That's OK as long as the stuff in the artifacts/jar is actually correct.   The
only one that looks wrong or incomplete is the webconsole one as it's lacking
any information about the included json jar.

> 2/ even if the files are presents in the jar META-INF, we should upload
> these files on the repository

Actually, they don't need to be uploaded separately.   In the jar is fine.

> 3/ the Cellar webconsole groupId is not correct, it should be
> org.apache.karaf.cellar.webconsole

4)  There needs to be a full "source" distribution that is basically a zip of
the svn checkout.   This is an Apache requirement since we release "open
source" software.   Basically, we need stuff that would go into
www.apache.org/dist/karaf/cellar  that is buildable and such.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp