karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [CANCEL][VOTE] Release Apache Karaf Cellar 2.2.1 version
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:41:26 GMT
Hi all,

This release is cancelled due to the following issues:

1/ the legal files are presents in the source repo but it's not the one
included in the artifacts (coming from the maven plugin)
2/ even if the files are presents in the jar META-INF, we should upload
these files on the repository
3/ the Cellar webconsole groupId is not correct, it should be
org.apache.karaf.cellar.webconsole

I'm going to fix these issues and resubmit a release to your vote.

Regards
JB