karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karaf first birthday concall minute notes
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 08:59:26 GMT
There are also lots of benefits of not using cwiki:
  * ability to work offline (that's really a problem with confluence)
  * ability to experiment using branches
  * ability to version documentation easily
  * ability to modify several pages at once
  * ability to better track contributions

On the last one, I actually think giving people modification rights is
not necessarily a good idea.
People should be able to become committers but simply contributing
doc.  Do you monitor all the doc changes on cxf / camel made by non
committers ? And actually, how many modifications are we talking about
?

Last, we had a vote on that a few months ago, so please go read the
discussions, as Jean-Baptiste explained, we had some discussions and
came to a conclusion ...  We were using cwiki until a few months.

--
Guillaume Nodet