karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Website mockup and goodies
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 13:01:26 GMT
Apache Cassandra web site uses a clear and very beautiful style.
Moreover, jquery is used as javascript library which has been proven
to be efficient in a lot of different projects and is well integrated
or used with Apache Wicket. This seems a good starting point or revamp
Karaf and / or ServiceMix web site

Charles