karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [Discuss] How to display tables in karaf shell
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 13:46:57 GMT
To not confuse this ... I was not refering to th columns in the
discussion. I only wanted feedback about the brackets vs pipes. Of
course the columns of osgi:list would stay the same.
I guess it would have been more clear if I had used the same underlying
data.

As most wanted the old version back I will change the obr:list command
back to brackets.

Christian