karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.2.2
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 20:03:19 GMT
Hi All,

The vote has passed with the following result :

 +1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Freeman Fang, Andreas Pieber,
Achim Nierbeck, Guillaume Nodet, Ioannis Canellos, and Jamie Goodyear.

 +1 (non binding): Christian Schneider, and Michael Van Geertruy.

I will copy this release to the Karaf dist directory and promote the
artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Many thanks to everyone on getting this 2.2.x update completed :)