karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Towards Karaf 3.0.0
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:49:18 GMT
+1 for sonar

I'd just like to leave a reminder to everyone to watch the hudson
builds of trunk:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Karaf/

I'd also like to remind everyone to try test builds on as many
platforms as possible (HPUX, AIX, Windows) and report any issues
encountered.

As to an RC1 -- this would be something we just tag from trunk?

Cheers,
Jamie