karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf Cellar 2.2.2
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 06:43:41 GMT
Mike:

The main purpose of Cellar 2.2.2 is to fix issues, especially one on
Equinox and add the MBeans support.
We decided to "merge" the cloud and bundle sync features from the trunk
as it could be interested to start to use it.

I'm agree with your points but I'm not sure that we have to cancel the
release.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB