karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Karaf Cellar 2.2.2
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 05:41:38 GMT
Hi,

the vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Ioannis Canellos, Andreas Pieber, Achim Nierbeck, Jamie
Goodyear, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non-binding): Christian Schneider
-1 (non-binding): Mike Van Geertruy

I'm going to update Jira and promote the artifacts on the central maven
repo.

Thanks all for your vote and suggestions about how to improve Karaf Cellar.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré