karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [INFO] First Karaf Cave preview
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:12:45 GMT
Release and packaging management of OSGI projects is not so really easy
and rather complex. So I would like to avoid that cave brings more
complexicity (and uses others repositories) compare to what we have and
simplifies the work of the administrator. So cave should use what karaf
defines in etc config file