karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [INFO] First Karaf Cave preview
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:15:35 GMT
Just an update about your remark:

1/ you can consider the Karaf system repo as a Cave one, and so add it
in the OBR. Simply create the repo like this:

karaf@root> cave:create-repository -s -r -l system karaf-system

Cave will generate the OBR repository.xml and register the repo into the
OBR service for you.

2/ the problem with the repo define in etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg is
that they are maven repo, not OBR repo. It means that they don't provide
the repository.xml.
I can do an implement Cave import (turning a Maven repo into an OBR one).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré