karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Apache Karaf 2.2.3 roadmap
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 08:52:12 GMT
Hi all,

I propose to include the following Jiras in the Karaf 2.2.3 release:

High Priority (release stoppers)
	- KARAF-829: I just want to perform several tests with Java 7 to be
sure that we don't have any regression with this new Java version
	- KARAF-827: it will require a new version of Pax-Web. I can do the fix
and Pax-Web release tonight with Achim.
	- KARAF-826: quick and easy to fix, I will do that this afternoon
	- KARAF-820: someone could pick this up ? (windows related)

Low Priority (not release stoppers)
	- KARAF-816
	- KARAF-811

Feel free to comment and update KARAF-828.

I would like to release Karaf 2.2.3 this week end or beginning of the
next week.
As Jamie is busy currently, I will cut off the release.

Thanks
Regards
JB
--