karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Ɓukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: [KARAF-WEBCONSOLE] Serialization
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 23:17:27 GMT

>> As you see an instance of org.osgi.service.cm.Configuration comes from our
>> PageClass, not from wicket. I going to fix all usage of these final objects.
>

> How are you going to fix this? Unless you declare it as final you can't use
> them inside the anonymous inner class, right?
> Do I miss something here?

We can use model provided to component parent. In case from previous mail as long we have
an persistent identifier it is no problem - in case of Configuration we have PID and reference
to ConfigurationAdmin which may be used inside onSubmit method:

protected void onSubmit() {
    Map<String, String> map = getModelObject();

    try {
        configurationAdmin.getConfiguration(this.pid).update(DictionaryUtils.dictionary(map));

        Session.get().info("Configuration " + pid + " updated.");
        RequestCycle.get().setResponsePage(ConfigurationsPage.class);
    } catch (IOException e) {
        e.printStackTrace();
    }
}

With wicket we gonna to have model in many places, even simple elements like Links can have
it.

Best regards,
Lukasz