karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Ɓukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject [Webconsole] Refactor of ConsoleTab
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 09:58:10 GMT
Hey guys,
I wish notify you that I going to change a bit ConsoleTab and NavigationPanel. Currently all
links are generated in core in NavigationPanel. We have number of problems with this - first
of all we are unable to handle internationalization correctly. Second thing is customization
of links, just imagine that you wish to create an top-menu entry with number of pending messages
or log entries, similar to this image: http://0.s3.envato.com/files/5354198/Screenshots/03_Charts.jpg

Change is not really complicated in code. After change of ConsoleTab to ConsoleTabProvider
we will have same structure everywhere - with providers asked for provision. That's will let
us handle i18n and fancy tab items controled by sub-modules.

Best regards,
Lukasz