karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [KARAF-WEBCONSOLE] Serialization
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:15:57 GMT
> As you see an instance of org.osgi.service.cm.Configuration comes from our
> PageClass, not from wicket. I going to fix all usage of these final objects.

How are you going to fix this? Unless you declare it as final you can't use
them inside the anonymous inner class, right?
Do I miss something here?

Also we might introduce LoadableDetachableModels for pages, with these we
> still may use objecs in inner classes managed by wicket.

Yes, using a detachable model will probably avoid the serialization of the
model object.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*