karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hazelcast commit (svn commit: r1162249 [2/2] - in /karaf/cellar/trunk...)
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 21:31:52 GMT
Hi Glenn,

thanks for taking to review this long commit.

The story behind the null value check is quite long, but it goes like this:

Along with this commit I also created some integration tests with pax-exam
(which are not part of this commit, at least not yet). For the needs of
these tests I wanted to test the hazelcast factory. This factory is a
managed bean and normally retrieves its configuration via the config admin.
This is something I could not get working with pax-exam and so I added this
check, since I thought that if username/password are null its safe to
fallback to the defaults. If you think that this is harmfull then I guess I
have to find an other workaround till I get the pax-exam working.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/>  Committer