karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Make "simple bean" objects in Karaf Serializable
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2011 05:37:39 GMT
Because the karaf-webconsole. Wicket serializes the objects in a session.
The alternative to make them serializable in Karaf is to "expand & store the
relevant data" in serializable karaf-webconsole objects. This would also be
possible, but I'm not sure if it isn't easier/better to make those plain
java-beans serializable (that's why I put this on discussion :-))

Kind regards,
Andreas