karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Topic naming proposal
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 09:09:48 GMT
Filters could be set on the header that way and that way. It should be
independent if you set a filter for [webconsole] or (karaf-webconsole/trunk
OR karaf-webconsole/branches OR karaf-webconsole/tags). But as said; I
wouldn't mind if there is an additional tag in the subject. I'm just curious
if it's worth the afford to keep them up-to-date/into place.

Kind regards,
Andreas