karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject [INFO] Karaf Webconsole moved into sandbox/pieber
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 04:07:14 GMT
Hey guys,

Since JB also made the move and I think we should keep all our experiments
together at one place I've also moved our first web-console prototype to the
sandbox.

For all of you how had not heard about it right now: Karaf Webconsole is an
experiment to provide an easy extendable and adaptable webconsole based on
Pax Wicket. Wicket will allow us an easy and fast development here while Pax
Wicket allows that we can do CSS and component loading/replacement at
runtime.

The very first prototype already shows a (very) rudimentary UI; pages for
bundles and features; some experiments with possible extensionpoints. You
can access the code here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/sandbox/pieber/karaf-webconsole/trunk

For those of you who want to contribute and use git-svn I've added a
"mirror" at github to speed up the process.

git clone git://github.com/anpieber/karaf-webconsole
cd karaf-webconsole
cd .git; wget http://git.apache.org/authors.txt; cd ..;
git config svn.authorsfile ".git/authors.txt"
git svn init --prefix=origin/ --tags=tags --trunk=trunk --branches=branches
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/sandbox/pieber/karaf-webconsole
git svn rebase

Please keep in mind that this is no real mirror but only the initial commit
to git rid of this nasty "git svn fetch" command running for hours on the
ASF repos.

Kind regards,
Andreas