karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Topic naming proposal
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:53:56 GMT
I'm not so sure about this. While I wont be against it it's just that we'll
have to request this from infra for each new snapshot/subproject. I'm not
sure how other mail clients handle this but for google filter it works e.g.
quite well to tag those messages according to their pathes differently.

--> If someone would like to do the work +1
otherwise I wouldn't mind either

Kind regards,
Andreas