karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Karaf-webConsole - Apache Wicket
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 06:07:16 GMT
No problem. Only question then how we should handle the case that some
translations are complete and others not. For example the karaf core console
supports German, French and English, smx only espanol and English? How do we
handle the case that someone wants to replace flags? Maybe create an osgi
service and supported language bundles? That way users can overwrite them or
only provide bundles for those languages they support?

Kind regards, Andreas
On Aug 16, 2011 7:53 AM, "Charles Moulliard" <cmoulliard@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Well, this is an interesting question and also debate. I would prefer
> that the user has the possibility to change itself the language for
> the following reason : some users/administrators does not have the
> rights to change their browser language and depend on the language
> provided.
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles
>
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 5:35 AM, Andreas Pieber <anpieber@gmail.com>
wrote:
>> I've just added German translation. One point here: while the flags are
>> quite nice during development do we really want to add a way for the user
>> switch the language manually? Typically it works quite well letting
wicket
>> choosing the language configured in your browser.
>>
>> WDYT?
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Andreas
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 15:57, Charles Moulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com
>wrote:
>>
>>> I think that this could be done easily as we only need to add or remove
>>> flags and the code whic allows to set language

Portuguese,