karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Karaf Webconsole Wicket
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:28:14 GMT
Fixed; the problem was that both services are defined in the same
blueprint.xml. If export and import happen in the same file it could happen
that the import is required before the import --> if this happens you always
have to set the availability="optional" attribute.

I've commited the change

Kind regards,
Andreas