karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Trunk moved to new-style assemblies
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 06:15:38 GMT
In my efforts to get trunk closer to being ready to release I've updated some of the feature
contents and a little bit of the maven plugin code, changed the tests to use the new-style
assembly, and disabled building the old-style assembly.

I think the new style assemblies are sufficiently similar to the old-style ones, but encourage
everyone to take a hard and close look and complain :-)

Some differences:

- new minimal assembly has the diagnosis bundles

- I'm not building source bundles for the assemblies.  I think that since we have a source
release and source jars for each bundle these are redundant but I can be talked out of this
view.

I'm slowly working on updating some of the manual to cover the packagings in the karaf-maven-plugin
and the new mojos.

thanks
david jencks