karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: [WebConsole] Roadmap sketch discussion
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 11:40:09 GMT
Hi,
I worked a bit on unit tests and now we have few in core. They covers base elements - including
BasePage, SecuredPage, authentication and authorization. Also I've updated manual (which is
still small) - now we have small set of documentation about extensions, security and branding.

Best regards,
Lukasz