karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PORPOSAL] Little refactoring of the Karaf management
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 17:03:25 GMT
It's done Johan.

You have the ConfigMBean now supporting the following operations:

list()
create(pid)
delete(pid)
proplist(pid)
propdelete(pid, key, bypassStorage)
propappend(pid, key, value, bypassStorage)
propset(pid, key, value, bypassStorage)

I'm working on the others MBeans, it should be ready for tomorrow
evening (my time).

Regards
JB

On 09/22/2011 06:59 PM, Johan Edstrom wrote:
> Dunno if it is on the list but doing things like
> listing pid's for config and adding / reading / modifying factories would be nice.
>
> I think the listing pids is missing in 2.2.2 at least. Or in Aries actually.
>

> On Sep 22, 2011, at 10:53 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> Agree Mike.
>>
>> I'm working on new MBeans for Karaf 2.2.4. I know that it's expected by a significant
number of users.

>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 09/22/2011 06:29 PM, mikevan wrote:
>>> I like that idea. We're having to do that now in our instance of Karaf, and
>>> its a bit painful.  it would be nice for Karaf to automatically create
>>> mbeans for each bundle deployed, something akin to what Camel does with
>>> routes.

Karaf.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré