karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Karaf 2.2.4 roadmap
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 07:22:13 GMT
Hi all,

I prepared the roadmap for Karaf 2.2.4. I selected 13 issues that we
should include:

KARAF-907 	Include 64 bits wrapper library
KARAF-894 	Kar deployment failed
KARAF-891 	Problem either with documentation or shell regarding
  		wrapped wrap:mvn artifacts
KARAF-881 	Make aliases to osgi:* commands to be more clear for
  		the users
KARAF-875 	Unable to define Maven repository URL while adding a
		features URL
KARAF-867 	Inconsistent deployment behavior between bundle
		installer and feature installer
KARAF-859 	URLs deleted via features:removeurl are coming back on
		a karaf instance restart (when cellar is also being
		used)
KARAF-811 	Combination of wrap+mvn and instructions doesnt work
		any more
KARAF-810 	pax-url-mvn doesn't work correctly with jline
KARAF-762 	dev:watch should support multiple bundle IDs
KARAF-610 	Can't input the path string completely via karaf shell
KARAF-608 	Allow for multi-stage boot features installation
KARAF-541 	Support JMX SSL via etc/org.apache.karaf.management.cfg

Feel free to include others Jiras or postpone some.

If all is OK, I would like to cut off Karaf 2.2.4 end of the next week.

On the other hand, I propose to freeze all new features and improvements
on the Karaf 2.2.x branch.
Just after Karaf 2.2.4, we really have to focus on Karaf 3.0.0,
performing a bunch of tests, including the refactoring that we want,
etc, etc.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB