karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf 2.2x, 2.3.x and Spring version
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:54:00 GMT
Hi,

I agree on Andreas's remark. We should keep karaf as light as possible
and removed what is not part of the core of its project (spring, http,
war, ...). Feel free next to end user to deploy their required
features. Otherwise, we will be obliged to sync the release of Karaf
with Camel, CXF, Spring .... like this is a bit the case for the
moment.

Regards,

Charles