karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Promote Cave and WebConsole as Karaf sub-projects
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:41:10 GMT
I don't really think we need anything like that.   I'd rather release
0.x to indicate the non mature aspect if we want to, or release an
alpha / beta versions.
The incubator disclaimer is more for IP / legal reasons rather than
maturity, as a lot of very mature code base go into the incubator.

2011/9/5 Łukasz Dywicki <luke@code-house.org>:
> Hey,
> As long as relocation doesn't require first release I am ok with it. We can switch version
to 1.0-prototype-SNAPSHOT or -incubator, just like other projects in incubation phase does.

--
Guillaume Nodet