karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementation of Felix Declarative Services Capabilities for Karaf
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2011 16:14:42 GMT
Hi Scott,

Thank you for bringing this work to our attention. This will take some
time to review, we'll be sure to reply to this thread with any
questions.

Cheers,
Jamie

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 1:21 PM, Scott England-Sullivan
<sully6768@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have implemented a basic set of components that allow management of the Felix Declarative
Services implementation.  It contains some basic shell commands and JMX MBean operations
and contains a feature definition.  It is something I have used for some other work I have
done and thought it might be of use to others.

> You can review the code on github:
>
> https://github.com/sully6768/sandbox/tree/master/karaf/ds
>
> I also have the code merged into a fo rked karaf repository for both the trunk and karaf-2.2.x
branches and can issue a pull request if that is appropriate: