karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [WebConsole] Roadmap sketch discussion
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 19:06:52 GMT
Hey Lukas,

Wow, the feature set growed really fast :-). Great work guys!

Basically I think we've enough to start shouting around. Still I think there
are two things missing beforehand:

a) We really need to introduce at least a little set of unit and integration
tests. People are in general more afraid to edit/extend not-tested code than
well tested code

b) I think we need at least a little set of infrastructure and feature
documentation. That would give ppl the possibility to get a good
introduction and IMHO also a little bit motivation to continue it.

@(a) I'm writing right now at a test framework to get up karaf as the base
framework in exam. The code is currently located [1]. ASAP it is stable I'll
push it into the karaf sandbox. We can base the webconsole integration tests
on that framework.

WDYT?

Kind regards,
Andreas