karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Pieber <anpie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Karaf 2.2x, 2.3.x and Spring version
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 15:42:44 GMT
I've not looked at the spring changelog for the 3.0.6 release but is there
really any ground shaking reason which requires that we can't wait another
month? If we cant I'm definitely for a workaround (e.g. adding a spring-next
feature) instead of releasing 2.3.0. Adding a new minor branch to the 2.x
releases simply bears the risk that we start to add new features there too
(delaying 3.0...).

Just my 2 cents,
Kind regards,
Andreas