karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: Sandbox cleanup and rename
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 12:07:16 GMT
~/projects -> git clone git://github.com/anpieber/karaf-webconsole
Cloning into karaf-webconsole...
remote: Counting objects: 2000, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (760/760), done.
remote: Total 2000 (delta 584), reused 1851 (delta 436)
Receiving objects: 100% (2000/2000), 359.75 KiB | 184 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (584/584), done.
~/projects -> cd karaf-webconsole/.git
~/projects/karaf-webconsole/.git -> wget  http://git.apache.org/authors.txt
--2011-09-01 14:02:50--  http://git.apache.org/authors.txt
Resolving git.apache.org... 192.87.106.249
Connecting to git.apache.org|192.87.106.249|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 140567 (137K) [text/plain]
Saving to: `authors.txt'

100%[======================================================================================================================================>]
140,567      302K/s   in 0.5s    

2011-09-01 14:02:51 (302 KB/s) - `authors.txt' saved [140567/140567]

~/projects/karaf-webconsole/.git -> cd ../
~/projects/karaf-webconsole -> git config svn.authorsfile ".git/authors.txt"
~/projects/karaf-webconsole -> git svn init -s https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/sandbox/webconsole
Using higher level of URL: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/sandbox/webconsole =>
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
~/projects/karaf-webconsole -> git svn rebase
Unable to determine upstream SVN information from working tree history

Same steeps doesn't work on my local. Mine git version is 1.7.5.1.

Regards,
Lukasz

> hey lukasz,
> 
> The following works for me:
> 
> [pieber@coprime ~]$ git clone git://github.com/anpieber/karaf-webconsole
> Cloning into karaf-webconsole...
> remote: Counting objects: 2000, done.
> remote: Compressing objects: 100% (760/760), done.
> remote: Total 2000 (delta 584), reused 1851 (delta 436)
> Receiving objects: 100% (2000/2000), 359.75 KiB | 318 KiB/s, done.
> Resolving deltas: 100% (584/584), done.
> [pieber@coprime ~]$ cd karaf-webconsole/
> [pieber@coprime karaf-webconsole]$ initASF karaf/sandbox/webconsole
> --2011-09-01 13:55:00--  http://git.apache.org/authors.txt
> Resolving git.apache.org... 192.87.106.249
> Connecting to git.apache.org|192.87.106.249|:80... connected.
> HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
> Length: 140567 (137K) [text/plain]
> Saving to: `authors.txt'
> 
> 100%[==============================================================================================>]
> 140,567      570K/s   in 0.2s
> 
> 2011-09-01 13:55:01 (570 KB/s) - `authors.txt' saved [140567/140567]
> 
> Using higher level of URL:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/sandbox/webconsole =>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf
> [pieber@coprime karaf-webconsole]$ git svn rebase
> Rebuilding
> .git/svn/refs/remotes/origin/trunk/.rev_map.13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
> ...
> r1163122 = b6d3bece7f2f2f19a123579718c4e04f3979b383
> Done rebuilding
> .git/svn/refs/remotes/origin/trunk/.rev_map.13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68
> Current branch trunk is up to date.
> [pieber@coprime karaf-webconsole]$
> 
> With the content of initASF as:
> 
> cd .git
> wget http://git.apache.org/authors.txt
> cd ..
> git config svn.authorsfile ".git/authors.txt"
> git svn init --prefix=origin/ --tags=tags --trunk=trunk --branches=branches
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/$1
> 
> Hope this helps;
> 
> Kind regards,
> Andreas
> 
> 2011/9/1 Łukasz Dywicki <luke@code-house.org>
> 
>> Hey,
>> I still have problem migrating to new location. Even after fresh git clone
>> I am unable to initialize svn integration correctly. It doesn't mater which
>> git repo I use - mine or Andreas, always after init (with new repo location)
>> fetch I can't get git svn info.
>> Error message I have is ' Unable to determine upstream SVN information from
>> working tree history'.
>> 
>> Best regards,
>> Lukasz
>> 
>>> Hi Lukasz,
>>> 
>>> you can try:
>>> 
>>> git remote set-url origin https://svn.apache....
>>> git svn rebase
>>> 
>>> It should work ;)
>>> 
>>> Regards
>>> JB
>>> 
>>> On 08/30/2011 10:21 AM, Łukasz Dywicki wrote:
>>>> Hey Jean,
>>>> Do you have instruction how to migrate git-svn to new repository
>> location?
>>>> 
>>>> Best regards,
>>>> Lukasz
>>>> 
>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>> 
>>>>> I made a cleanup on our sandbox, aka:
>>>>> - I removed the comitter named sandbox
>>>>> - I moved the resources directly on the sandbox root
>>>>> 
>>>>> Now,
>>>>> - the rename.rb script in the Gert's sandbox has moved directly at the
>> sandbox root:
>>>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/sandbox/rename.rb
>>>>> - Karaf WebConsole has moved from the Andreas' sandbox to:
>>>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/sandbox/webconsole/
>>>>> - Karaf Cave has move from the JB's sandbox to:
>>>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf/sandbox/cave/
>>>>> 
>>>>> Thanks to update your local working copy.
>>>>> 
>>>>> Regards
>>>>> JB
>>>>> --
>>>>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>>>>> jbonofre@apache.org
>>>>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>>>>> Talend - http://www.talend.com
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> --
>>> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>>> jbonofre@apache.org
>>> http://blog.nanthrax.net
>>> Talend - http://www.talend.com
>> 
>> 


Mime
View raw message