karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Features autostart attribute
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:59:55 GMT

Would it make more sense to have something a bit more extensible than an
attribute?   For example, I had some bundles I wanted installed on an IBM JDK,
but not on a Sun JDK.    Also, JDK 7 vs 6 differences and such can also come
into play.   I'm kind of thinking something similar to the Maven profile
activation element things, but make it actually work.  :-)     We could add
<and> and <or> elements and such in there.

Either that or define a simple DSL for the attribute
install="${Java.Version}=7" etc....

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp