karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: feature names are potentially ambiguous?
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 23:19:10 GMT
I think a lot of the readability issues can be addressed by formatting, certainly its easy
to put each feature name and repo name on a new line for (a).

I think any solution has to allow every project using karaf to have it's own features named
framework, standard, enterprise, spring,, obr.....

I think that being able to trace a feature back to the project it came from using its name
is really valuable.

So I'd concentrate on presentation improvements.

thanks
david jencks