karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Toni Menzel <t...@okidokiteam.com>
Subject Re: Release PaxExam Karaf Testframework 0.2.0
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 17:13:54 GMT
Great work Andreas!
I think its a good example of the Exam2 as a somewhat generic integration
test platform. Think it fits not only for OSGi but any Container that allows
dynamic module install/uninstall behavior. Will also look where Andreas work
can be put directly into Exam to facilitate the aforementioned use case.

As of Karaf, i would love to see it as a Karaf Subproject. Users will look
primarily at that spot. +1

Toni

--
Toni Menzel Source <http://tonimenzel.com>