karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion to keep info up to date
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 23:11:30 GMT
I'm on the fence about how to handle documentation in respect to new
and older non-supported versions.

I don't think that there should be no document updates to unsupported
(EOL) versions, just that they should be very low priority. If someone
in the community decides to supply a patch containing fixes / updates
then they can be reviewed and applied on a case by case basis.

Cheers,
Jamie