karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Size of karaf distributions
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 13:14:00 GMT
Especially for 2.x I can remove it. Currently I only use it to convert
from maven coords to artifact. That probably will also make it easier to
use the same code on karaf 3. So we could simply wait till aether
finishes the move to eclipse and offers bundles.

Christian

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect