karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: create first bundle
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 15:22:18 GMT
You could take a look at my tutorial series.

http://www.liquid-reality.de/display/liquid/Karaf+Tutorials

It describes how to build projects for Apache Karaf with Eclipse. There
is no very tight integration with eclipse right now but it still works
very well. You have quite easy deployment and also good debugging support.

Christian