karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Start 3.0.x stabilizing branch and feature freeze
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2012 17:04:32 GMT
Basically this is a good idea. I am just unsure if we are already at the
point where we should do the branch.
Do we have all features necessary for 3.0 finished? I think we should do
the branch as soon as we are feature complete. So the
branch really can focus on stabilizing things.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de