karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SCR Tools for Karaf
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 04:40:12 GMT

On Jan 8, 2012, at 2:51 PM, sully6768 wrote:

> For the moment the SCR feature has to be loaded first or as part of the web
> console.  Maybe that would be the best option and load it as part of the web
> console feature.  Thoughts?

I don't see the problem in having them separate.  People may want the web console without
scr, and we shouldn't force them to install scr.  I think it would be better to put the scr
webconsole bit into a scr module, but I don't know where the code is.  In felix trunk there
appears to be a webconsole plugin for ds support, but it doesn't look like its been released
(version is 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT).

> Also, I just attached a patch to KARAF-52 for the console color output.  I
> tried it with several color consoles and it seems to be clear.  Let me know
> what you think.

I applied this, thanks!

david jencks