karaf-dev mailing list archives

From uromahn <urom...@paypal.com>
Subject [WARNING] Build Issue with dependency 'jline'
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 22:08:39 GMT
Hello,

I just got the latest Karaf sources from trunk. While building it constantly
failed because it was not able to download the jline dependency from any of
the remote repos.

After digging into it, I found out that the jline project decided to change
the group ID from net.sf.jline back to jline. This change caused the publish
into the nexus to only create the meta data but no real artifact (i.e. no
JAR).

So here is how I had to fix it:
1. update the Karaf pom.xml and changed the artifact ID from 'net.sf.jline'
to 'jline, and
2. get the jline2 source from trunk (github) and build it myself so it gets
inserted into my local repo (not available on any public repo).

Hope that helps some folks to get over this hurdle.
-Uli